Thursday, April 7, 2011

Speaking test

I din slp b4 the day of my speaking test...den went to cyber early in the morning of 5am!! This is because my father do not want to drive in the jamming road. So I read through the points of some speaking topic there..nervous sia when saw the time was getting near!

Before this, i was pray hard for myself do not group with those student which is super pro speaking in English !!Thank god, it worked! :) Sat and chit chat in the room to wait for the call to enter the examination room.

My group was the second group. I looked at the question paper, i smiled..because i was happy with the topic i get. 2minutes to prepare what I want to present is not enough for me!! ish~! So I did not done it well for the 2 minutes individual speaking test..i stopped when all the points i wrote is presented..on that moment, i started to nervous and try to present more ..but failed. i repeated the same point ~.~ However, for the group discussion we have a turn-talking to present our personal thoughts and views on the topic being discussed. But we failed to maintain a good discussion, silent mode was happen sometime. :S

Anyway, i tried my best to speak :)
next week, reading -listening-writing test

After speaking test....Straight away relax and went to Sunway pyramid
LUNCH - SINGK - MOVIE!
opss..Redbox oli able to sing 2 and half hrs for student.price?

No comments: