Tuesday, May 3, 2011

JKS!



He is Jang Keun Suk



I knew the new about Jang Keun Suk is coming to Msia on 4 June from my roommate...!TQ~ I was so happy that he is coming to Msia and i told myself that i want to go for his fan meeting!! At that time, the ticket price and the venue for his show are haven't announce yet ...So still unable to purchase the ticket yet...But they announced on last few weeks *i think...and i still dunno about it until today i checked...TOO BAD! VVIP SOLD OUT! So crazy man!! Cant get his autograph one to one d..:( How about VIP? I still asking them..hope haven sold out yet...Cost alot for the VIP ticket..even expansive that JAY VIP tix..



If VIP available? Should i buy the VIP ticket? or just go for GOLD seat which cost rm391? VIP can group photoshooting with him the nxt day eh! bt only 1-300 ppl *i think :S Maybe i am the lucky one or maybe not...DUNNO EHHHH!!! Wait for the reply only see how lar!!!



WISH ME LUCK
very excited now ~!


No comments: