Saturday, May 21, 2011

Skate again in sembreak


Skated at The Wheel, Subang Avenue again~ Yea i miss skating :D I called another skating kaki , yanshan come along, but she cant make it. Thought want to call Chunyee too, too bad his friend told me that Saturday he need to accompany his Gf wor. Maybe call Chunyee skate next time? Luckily my friend fetched me to ktm if not I gonna wait bus or taxi again~ After that meet with Ben at Subang Station. Haha..because I lazy walk from station to there XD

Ya, i know i still a noob :( kenot do those tricks..kenot do one leg, kenot do this and that yet.. Ok ok..i promised myself train harder when i back Mmu..okay? *Emooo...haha!* Skated with the pro, really stress ar! Never mind he skated his, i skated mine and sometime skated together when meet. I still admired and jealous the pro skater. Every time see he slide slide in mmu. When he not doing slide that time he was ... erm how to say leh ? very free and very enjoyed skating and sometime may attracting ppl eyes sight too? Opss.. im just bad in describing something....

....so skipped the details and end it
Legs felt the pain the next day. Maybe i wore my skate too tight?
Opss..He told me he wont be around in Cyberjaya nxt time. >< bt Cs will be there


No comments: