Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Onlineshop

The 1st time of me to try Online shop-:

Since 3 months I will be in home, so i can buy clothes online :) *Haha! no need scare no body at home to receive the parcel* I had added the people in my msn to get know more the details of it. After done all the payment, then just wait for the clothes. Too bad some of the clothes are out of stocks.

1) Ops. Yellow card was hang on my door gate. 11.15am i was sleeping on that time. Haha! Missed to receive my parcel but then never mind still can call them and sent to me another time.
2) finally i received my parcel on Tuesday :)
3) Quite satisfied with the clothes although still got a bit different compared to the photos.

Feel excited when open the parcel, because you want to know how the clothes are.

Bought it with cheap price :)

No comments: