Friday, May 6, 2011

Tix



Jks Cri show will held at here. ↑↑↑ :) nice hall? yea

You know what.. the next day when i check the seat number again it come out Row T which is much more front compared to my ticket that i bought...i was like wtf? how come i get the last row even i bought it earlier...I was dam kek sim. Since i missed the hotline operation hrs so i email them and told them about this..Ya, they replied me! They told me about how the system allocated..and my last row is in middle part of goldzone..but the Row T is Side part..This made me hard to decide. I do not know whether want to get the side front or middle back? I phone them and tried to ask them whether 1st few rows of gold still available or not? She checked for me and she said YES! i was very happy and i chose the Side front and cancel my middle last! ) i hope i did the right choice.. Now i just need to wait them email me again the new E-ticket!

I keep telling myself this .....
Since i decided, dunwan care so much d lar..

No comments: