Wednesday, June 8, 2011

0406 The Cri Show

The day before the show i was keep on thinking The Cri Show and JKS that why cant sleep well and wake up late on that day. Never mind, I still get to buy what i want to buy :) .

Reach there around 1230pm, lucky no one queue at the merchandise booth like JayChou Concert that i went last time. Maybe because there have 2 booths at the same time? One at Plenary hall; One at JW Marriott Hotel. But some of the eels were there. *JKS fans are called eels.* After that went to RedTix counter to redeem my ticket and then the free gift counter to get my card and poster of JKS.

Redtix & Merchandise counter | the ticket

What i bought and what i get from The Cri Show

After i get the yellow paper, i read it and i felt so sweetttt.. *Hi Cri! Malaysia! Welcome to the cri show~ Could you wait for me? i miss you~ So i come here. Are you ready to enjoy? Lets burn this time!! See you soon! Look you eyes on me! Cho Zer!!* He care of his fan? :)

Received a call from janjan, and she is coming to the Cri show. So i met up with her at Klcc and find a place to chat until the show start. Still remember the last time i meet her was recording Henley birthday wish at One Utama. What a long time we didn't meet with each other, i think got around 2 years ba?

You can see a lot of posters/bunting outside the hall!! and Saw a fan made JKS balloon too..although not really look like him, but i believe JKS can feel the intentions of his fans. I also noticed that the most expansive of the goods SOLD OUT! RM365 for the 87 EA autograph photos! *Crazy ohhh*

The seat i bought was quite near to the stage *lucky i changed my ticket seat that time* Before the Cri show start, there was an announcement video using different language: English, Chinese, Malay, Japanese, Thailand, and bla bla bla to tell us that photography and recording are not allowed.

Ops..Since the show is in hall so do not have any special nice effects for opening. No firework effect but smoky effect. I was so high when he coming out to the stage and singing "Let Me Cry". He is so handsome.. ya i locked my eyes on him just like what he asked us on that yellow paper : "lock your eyes on me!" But then i still not to forgot take some photos of him. All of us were stand up when he start to sing. Since VIP seat not full yet, so most of the gold zone come forward to VIP seat. After that he sang "Oh My darling" He was so cute !!! when he sang the chorus part of that song : "oh my darling darling darling ...and kiss me kiss me kiss me".

After that, a short interview with Owen yap. An interpreter who help us to translate when JKS speak in Korean. But then most of the time, JKS will speak in English. *wow! he quite good in English* He will only speak in korean when he want to express himself better. Some video and photo shown on that day too. When he not singing we sat down :)

He turned to the character that he acted in Marry Stay Out All Night, Kang Mu kyul and sang "take care, my bus" and "hello hello". Yes, we stand up again when he sing :)

After that he turned himself to another character that he acted in You're beautiful, Hwang Tae Kyung and sang "Still". Had a Q&A game after he sang. To be fair, JKS drew the tickets from the box. Who ever can answer the question then they will be the lucky one go up the stage, get closer to JKS and received gift from him. So sad...i m not the lucky one :(

..Lounge H party time with his partner the DJ big brother. He dancing and rapping there, he was hot and cool! He threw the water bottle to us. Too bad the water bottle was drop at the row in front me. With the laser light and the dancing music, it changed the show atmosphere to party mode. All of us were jumping and put our hands up clapping or swinging the Cri-J flag. I was stop taking any photo after the Lounge H party, because he make the atmosphere till super high. Beside that he also holding a flashlight and used it to shine on the crowd just like he is searching something there. He pulled his managers up and dance together with him too. They taught us Fucking awesome same like Very very awesome.

Until now when i heard the song "Gotta Get Cha" i feel like wanna to move my body. << crazy

After the wild party, a backstage video is played on the screen. He back to the stage again and sat on high stool and speak out his feeling to us :

“This is my first time in Malaysia. Although the stage is small, I had a lot of fun tonight. You fans made the show bigger. Thank you so much for being here with me.This show reminds me of my first fan meeting in Japan. Although it started small, you all made it big. I am big in Asia because of you.This show in Malaysia brings back fond memories of my first fan meeting and I really appreciate it.Tonight I found out why I can never get any rest. Till I die, I’ll never stop and I hope you guys will be there for me.Thank you Malaysia. Thank you so much. We can meet again next time right?Wherever you go if you wait for me, I’ll be there. You guys are my precious. My Precious. I’ll never stop. See you soon!” His tears are coming out :( and i felt so touch.

He proceed the next song, my precious. However for encore, he wore "i love fan" Tee and sang "Promise".

The Cri Show end and The Cri Show was fucking awesome!! :DDD

Tears almost out when he appeared in front of my eyes.
Cant believe i can see him in real! For sure i will go his show next time!!!
I will wait you...and you will be here next time :)

No comments: