Monday, June 6, 2011

The viral factor

I had involved in acting kalefeh for the viral factor (逆战). Thank Hanz for the info. Had a very great experience there, fake clubbing there and also can see how Hong Kong production work on it. Unfortunately, jay not there but still able to see Nicholas Tze. Nicholas Tze was very slim when he oli wore singlet for his top! He was very cool too!!

This is my 2nd times act as kelefeh.

Actually i just act as a club customer. So we need to wear dress and high heel on that day. I was like OMG ..i dun have many dresses..*Sometimes really need dress for some purposes, gonna add more for it* So i brought some of dresses to let them choose for the best one, who know they said my current attired was ok. Opss ..I just wore t shirt and short pant only.


We dance there..and Nicholas Tze and another HK actor need to pass through the crowd. I was just dancing beside HIM. I hope he was JAY :( ..Ya sometime i was just accidentally touched him. Opss ..i am not that bian tai okay, just because i not facing him so i cant see when he come...While dancing, i blive some of them sure chit chat with the stranger. What we chat were like "You come alone?" "This is your 1st time acting as kelefeh?" "Very tired ah" "Do you know how to dance?" "Faster done shooting lar" "OH yes GOOD take!" and bla bla bla. Some of the guy there were very gentlemen. They will let the girl sit and help the girl to take the food or water.


Actually I am not really tired, but wearing 3 inches high heel dance for long time really make my legs uncomfortable. I felt my toes cacat after i take off my high heels...*Wanna buy a new high heel for backup too :)

29/5

2 comments:

ruirui said...

haha! next time buy dress for u!
hey, i want see your sexy look!

shuping said...

haha...wah..duwnan larrr :X
erm i din wear sexy ...i wear normal tshirt and pant oli