Saturday, June 25, 2011

juniorDJ | pyramidWalk

Oppss. i passed my on air test and now i am junior DJ. Will be on air next week early morning in radio mmu with my partner and senior : ) we still dunno what the topic we wanna to talk ~ Ganjiong ganjiong XD ...

Besides that, I felt like this gamma year was very busy :S...felt like everyday aso need to do my assignment...Summore still got Club activities..... that why sometime no update for my blog.. i hope i can manage my time well...keep tell myself dun try to last min...

Oh gosh. i still haven digital painting my fren's fren portrait

I dunno since when my iphone button start to not functioning well...i think got around 3 months like that? Untill last weekend, i finally free off my time to digi center asked for my iphone warranty. Well, they asked to leave my information here and will call me once the stock reach. This aso mean that i need to face the button problem for a month again..Ish ish ..the button problem is getting serious, sometime really need to keep pressing.

since i was there, so had a walk in pyramid. Bought a sandal and a bag. I thought the sandal was rm29.90 ..who know i din see clearly..actually is something that start from rm29.90. If i know that sandal was Rm39.90..i sure i won buy it! Sometime really need to see clearly and ask clearly what is the price. I like the feeling while i in the book store. Feel like i am book lover, trying to search out nice book collection. : ) Yup, successfully found a book that suitable for some purpose.



No comments: