Thursday, June 9, 2011

Gamma Yrs

3months passed very fast and is time to start my Gamma year. What i do in the 3 months are sleep, play, online, chat, watch drama and work some freelances to earn some $$ : ) *If you do follow my blog i believe you know more about what i done in the 3 months*

After the 3 months holidays, i back to Cyberjaya and continue my Uni Life. Shifted all my stuff back to hostel in the evening. New block new room but same roommates. The block is near to my faculty *no need wake up that early : ) * but far if i wanna to wash my clothes *washing machine only at the block i stayed last time : ( *

Though of the 1st day of school need to submit our mini project so most of us are rushing their own work, who know the submission date was postponed to the next day. LOL.. Whatever lar..I already done my online portfolio blog...

Feel a bit challenging for this semester. For Copywriting, English must be good *OMG, my english not good, HOW HOW HOW?! DIE lorr : (* 1st day of the class, lecturer asked to write about 4-5 creative/nice words to promote myself. :X. Luckily i still able to come out some words. Yeap, learn flash again in this semester. Not really like to do scripting because once your script wrong then you cant get the effect you want. Anyway i feel interesting after lecturer had shown some of the works. *Animation ehh* Besides that, maybe will learn about some video editing too.

Besides study, i still will join for skate club in this semester : ) Maybe will join some other club too? Swimming or yoga? Still considering... However skate club is one of the divisions of HYPE club now . *HYPE club: Yoga/Flex/Skate/Kickboxing* Skate skate!! train train!! :DDDD *if not later newbie can skate well that me :S*

No comments: