Monday, May 28, 2012

Farewell for MT!

I didn't realized that Kota Kemuning had a nice cafe there. Its Dotz Cafe : {Click here for FB} Next time if my friends find me for YumCha session, i can recommend this place - no more "i dunno". Too bad it not open for 24 hours but until 12/1am


{Caramel Latte}


It a concept cafe :) Painting is hang on the wall ~! When wanna back home, i just realized its had second floor, mini art exhibition there! Ish~! I want to seee lar... Never mind, I will come and visit next time :) {Just too in love of some awesome art :) }

Siew_wan, I remember we don't like each other before but at last we become best friends in the class :)

Actually it is a farewell gathering for MT to Uk Degree program. MT, Secondary school friends aka ex roommate :) {Loved the days we stayed together in a small hostel room :) Chit chat our stories to each other, watched drama together in late night with snack until she fall asleep on her bed.......}

Its quite a long time i didn't meet up with my secondary friends ~! One of the reason is they can meet up when primary school gathering if they have any because they are in same primary school but i not :P.

Good Luck for you! All the best in UK and take good care of yourself ~!

hope there have another nice gathering next time :)

No comments: