Monday, May 21, 2012

Just_Complain_2

Ok. I just can't control to stop complaining. So I'm here to complain again~ So that i can feel more better. Time passed very fast, it last week for me to intern at BHC :) But the way, it also mean that i need to done all the works in my hand in this week. :( Thought of only the catalog {50% done} and the comic concept exhibition booth board {60% done} who know sat boss want me to do another side of exhibition booth board and come out few concepts @@ ! and need to see my progress on monday. I was like wtf ? Boss, I m trainee only ok ?! I told the boss sat and sun i not free of doing this. He replied me do at Monday lo. Walao ~! Monday do Monday out 3 different concepts?! Crazy! He told others to help me on catalog photo editing, and said that i m going to explode. Boss! You know i going to explode why still want to give me ? Why no give others who not end so fast there! I dun understand whyyyyyyyyy!

Well even i very happy that i going to end soon but i miss them too. They gave me a lot of works and i was keep on complaining, but when i saw back my works i feel satisfied :X The boss? Not really not good, he actually very experiences. :) He told many many theories to me too. How about other people there ? They also very friendly, they like to disturb and talk when i was there. {Always with a smile :)}

Oh yah. the boss asked me for part time when i open school :O and full time after graduated :/ ohh..no thank :P at least your salary is high then i will consider .

That's all for today :) buai !

No comments: