Friday, May 11, 2012

Just_Complain

This post is long. All about complaining stuff. You can skip to read it if you get bored on reading :)


2 more weeks I will finish my internship program at BHC .. In this 12 weeks I really don't understand why the boss like to assign me so many jobs. Why don't you give others who do not have urgent project on hands ? Boss, I still have catalog need to re-edit lar! Need to photoshooting, photo editing and photo arrangement.

8 may
Received some email from the boss-M when I signed in company G-mail . I need to complete 8 tasks in a day alone! I was like Wth? Are u crazy? Again...Why don't assign some to other trainee??!! They are free! I really dun understand :(. That day, I was like rushing all the works from morning till night (9am- 10pm, one hrs break for lunch but no dinner) and others were relaxing! Unfair :( . Well normally office hours is until 6pm, so when 6pm I still have 2 more to go . Finally the boss-D assigned the job to MIA student and boss-D took over one to do. If not I really have no idea how long I still need to stay at office. For me 10pm already consider late :/. Other? They went home and enjoying their dinner :(

9May
{Another Internship day.}
Reached office, the boss-M came to find me and said our works that done yesterday are very bad! {If he said like tat mean he also saying the designer boss's work is bad too since he aso involved of designing teapot :P.} I was like har? Because we rushing the project according boss-D until so late and now he want us to rush again in the morning :( some more giving us limited time because he want to submit to client later.. {What the other do again? They are just relax!} Since boss-M saw I was busying preparing the packaging for the 3 stuffs so he was trying to ask the other girl to work. He asked whether she know how to do that or not? I was like what? Why need to ask? She is designer why dunno?! Boss u never ask me also! Why ask her like tat? Why dun straight away assign her the job?! And the girl was keep silent trying not to answer the boss.. {Why u so free but don't want to give a hand for help? If you like this then why you keep complain nothing to write on your report?!!} At last the boss-D took away the sketches and passed to MIA student. Even designer boss also dun trust on her? I do not know. Maybe ?

Well b4 that boss was asking me to ask other 2 to helping me on the project . The very surprise things I heard from boss is they can do or not? Can do fast? Boss u never give them job never know larrr .. Next time give them job see laaa ...

Since my allowance is based on performance. So i just wait and see how boss paid for my allowance. If same with the other, then really unfair and disappointed on BHC~!

Ops! So many words i had typed! Just for complaining . :) Everything will be fine

What next? It about PIPIT WONDERFULL MARKET 8 ~! Stay tune!

No comments: