Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Song of rainbow

Laptop skin photo shooting in the office :)


Tadaaaa... I got a nice skin for my laptop  : ) It free! Yeah~ Won this laptop skin from the Facebook {See-write-win} contest that organized by Hydraskins. Well it included free postage but too bad no one will be at home, so the only choice is sent to my father office.



Gdex - Love their services! {Skin had sent to my father office, the problem is the staff there dunno my name so they just told them there is no such person :/ so they took back. Another day i called Gdex and told them about my problem. Without the any code number they willing to check for me and sent to me on that day. Few hours they called me to get know whether i receive the things or not :) and finally i received the laptop skin : song of the rainbow ~!}



It my 1st time stick laptop skin. Keep on trying to stick it again and again to avoid any bubble inside there. Quite hard :/ Do you spotted the corner? I had no idea how to stick it perfectly. It keep coming out after i stick. Anyone know how?


Do you hear song of the rainbow?

No comments: