Tuesday, May 25, 2010

kena hack ?

dunno wat happen to my hotmail acc...suddenly sent a "stupid"mail to all my hotmail contacts list....i will realise tis is bcoz foongsern asked me wat mail i had sent to him.

The mail :

Title - Good information:to my surprise‏
Oh, my God !!!
I Just got my order :NOKIA N900 .only336eur.
It is the same as the local market,
when I place the order in the company;
(  everkng.com  )  。 I am a little worried
about my money, but now it is true .
low price and good quality.
If I need something in the future ,only from this company .
take a look , you will find it different from others !!!
yEepi~

after i noe it, i was like wtf? who go in my acc and sent tis!!at the begining, i tot is hotmail gt problems...so i sign out den sign in again ...den i found out some of my mail in inbox is deleted...and the mail i had sent aso been deleted some too....so i quickly change my password for safety...and i check up wif my msn....wtf!!my MSN kena too!!!...all contacts list GONE!!!!! den i sign in sign up...contacts list stil ZERO....wtf??? kena Hack????

at the end, i gona add bak my msn contacts one by one!!!!too bad, i oli able to rmb some of my contacts list....and i giv up adding the contacts tat i less chat...or nt close....mayb ll add bak when i gt mood?i dunno....hehe

No comments: