Monday, May 10, 2010

MI

i dunno why, i worry tis and tat...scare tis scare tat...many things nt a problem bt i stil worry there! and i dunno why, i plan to study at mmu....bt my heart stil thinking of other university...
however, most of my classmate are decided to continue advance diploma in graphic design in tarc, i got the feeling wan to folo them..bt i cant and i dunwan..i wan degree! ya,i noe tarc can get a degree cert ...bt to get a degree cert v gona go Uk for 3 month....so i dunwan =X
since last day to register is 14 may, so there is no more time to let me think tis and tat ed....everything mus done within tis week...all the documents gona prepare and gona go mmu again, but dunno when yet~ after chat wif some of my fren more about tis, i decided to register media innovation course in mmu 1st....as wat my fren say flim and animation course is quite stress and everything is 3D ....i admit i m not really hardworking and like to last min to do work...so i think Flim and animation is nt suitable for me...after register if really dunwan den jus dunwan to go ...if go den my class ll start on JUNE =)
bt den, i dunno where i wan to stay if i study mmu...wan to stay at hostel 1st or cyberia condo ?i dunno ~~!hostel, no heater no washing machine again! cyberia condo ? need to find...

No comments: