Thursday, May 13, 2010

registration

1st time go mmu alone by public transport, it is also my 1st time take ERL train...WOW ~ ERL train is nice, comfortable, fast, nt much ppl ...bt expansive too...need rm9.5 to go putrajaya and cyberjaya sentral...
actuall my house is nt far to mmu ...bt no bus go there...so the oli method is go til Kl take bus or ERL....a long way to reach mmu...

after reach mmu...meet up wif meifenn...den she bring me go c the hostel room and fetch me go the building for registration...compare the hostel in tarc, i think mmu one is much more better....din tell zm i com mmu, kena shoot in msn...nxt time sure gt chance to find u one...SENIOR~

meet the D2 who wan to study in mmu too and they jus finish register~fortunately gt them to guide me how to fill the form b4 they leave mmu =)

finally i had finish my registration !!! Degree in Media Innovation ...after 2 week den i can check my status on9.....since i haven get my diploma cert so kenot submit to mmu...so tis can be 1 one the reason mmu reject me....if sucess, den i gona start my new life in mmu sooon =) ...bye bye to my tarc life =(

1 comment:

said...

Shu Ping... I wish you all the best for study at MMU and be hardworking too...
Remember to always take good care of yourself~