Friday, May 28, 2010

Tarc & Mmu

since i haven submit the last sem result to Mmu when i applied the course there, so after i get my result i need to submit to mmu asap...however i get my result on 20may, so the nxt day i went to Tarc to c whether can verify my on9 printed result o not , bt too bad they nt willing to help me verify and straight away say kenot ==" so i called to Mmu told them about the problem, bt they say on9 printed result mus verify! bt my problem is tarc nt willing to help me verify, wat can i do ? MMu ask me try to deal wif them again!...bside tat, i ask them izit can show my on9 result on the spot...bt the ppl kenot do any decision..so she giv me a number ask me call nxt day..since mmu ask me deal again wif tarc...so i call tarc 1st in case i go there den say kenot again! i ask them can i verify my on9 printed result? at 1st they say kenot...den i say i really need tarc verify it coz Mmu ask me to do tat...so she pass to another girl...i ask her..she say can! i very happy after i heard her ans...and straight away change clothes and take bus go tarc~ once i reach there, she ask me wait miss wong til 3pm...i wan her to verify for me so i wait...i meet wif miss wong and she told me she kenot verify for me..say v actuall cannot do like tat and bla bla bla...i was like wtf? jus now on the phone gt ppl say can now i com from shah alam to tarc jus for verify...den she say kenot now! ok ~ both of them keep say sry to me...for sure i ll say "NVM" to them! ok fine...dunwan verify den dun verify...i go sing K wif fren after tat to release my hateness.... since tarc dunwan verify d..so i called MMu again....she say no choice ask me jus submit the on9 printed result without tarc verify and the letter prove v successful finish our diploma at tarc. since they ask me do like tat so thursday i went to tarc again to get the letter....they r so slow like turtle...the letter i had apply on monday and they say need 3 day for process...bt after 3 day they haven sign the letter!!! gona wait 1 hrs for the letter ==" really beh tahan them! after get letter , folo sengfui car go mmu...finally v settle everything d..now gona wait their call c whether can enter mmu o not..after submit all the doc, i sing k wif D2 gang who aso wanna enter mmu...tis is the 1st time i join wif them..feeling nt too bad =)
wanna thx jonathon again let me tumpang his car go tarc on thursday =P

No comments: