Sunday, May 9, 2010

mmu info day

i had went to mmu 1 time b4 when my jie convo...plan to go mmu to ask for info...and get noe today is info day thru MMU website....so ask my father to bring me go there to c around the environment and ask wat i wanna to ask too...
the feeling goin to MMu is jus same like the 1st day i go to Tar College!

after asked wat i wan to noe , den ask father fetch me to FCM ther to c aronud...blur blur walking there...bt i feel the building is quite ok lar...nt tat worst ...




haiz..b4 tis i had chat wif few of my fren who study mmu in cyber/ malacca...
different ppl giv different comments =X....bt my fren told me you mus experience yourself...
and i get noe mmu system is totally different wif tarc...timetable gona chose on9 by own...it not same as tarc...got D1 - D5 den d1 gt d1 timetable d5 gt d5 timetable....
mmu life and tarc life aso gona different ,tarc is 99% chinese..bt mmu not =( ; stay kl, u can go anywhere..entertainment alot! saja saja go klcc saja saja go timesquare! bt mmu no car den where aso kenot go =( bus aso less....?

haiz....now aso confuse wan taking film and animation/ media innovation ...=(
register last day is 14 may sumore!!! sei ~
help me ~~~~~!! hahaha

No comments: