Sunday, May 3, 2009

hostel -> metroview


wake up early in de morning...coz wanna shift my things from hostel 2 metroview..meet my roommate mayteng at hostel room...felt abit sry to her..coz pek dak her alone in hostel there..sry lo~~hope u can meet a nice roommate later.... start taking my things to car...father helps me, mum helps me too ^^ so i m quite relaxing there...kekex...thx mum n dad ~


i nt taked n nt moved my things much..coz gt mum n dad help...bt i stil felt tired..coz i m a lazy gal...dun like to walk so much n carry heavy things ^^ after finish moved my thing to my new room...helping siewfang moved too....called hanz come over to help too...thx lor hanz... stil disturbing u study tim... eh??? this should b say by siewfang...coz is moved her things nt mine~ kaka

haha!! my parent keep said i had alot things... de car had almost fully wif my stuff..kekex...XD...n nt nuff place to let me sit tiam... bt compared to siewfang......her things is more tat me.. v used alot of time to moved her things..beside hanz helped her..my dad, mum n me aso helped her...haha!!dun say i m bullying u again hor...

i had use up rm100 to buy some second hand stuff from those old housemate there...it cost alot on these stuff...quite expansive ...even de table aso dam tuuupiii laoya...bt no choice..lazy to buy from outside...after bought...my mum keep bla bla bla about de price of these second hand stuff == she say rather go buy new table new cupboard lar ....haiz.....

moving siewfang things tat time...de guard start bla-ing...say need register lar ...wat wat wat lar..wan complain to our college about de student lar.....and many lar...haiz...i aso dunno need so ma fan de wat...u cant blame me.. bluek =p...after v filled up a form..den fixed.... haiz..move room oli leh..so ma fan...haiz

i din clean up my new room and din arrange my things yet...so the room was super duper messy...jus like a store room....>< n i went bak home..coz i dam lazy to arrange my things on tat day...i ll arrange n clean up my stuff soon...^^

my new room...hope everythings ll be fine ....


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wuu~~say me lik tat!!!

shuping said...

hahaha..yea u is like tat de wat...

Anonymous said...

walau eh...lik tat hurt me nia..wuu~~wuu~~

shuping said...

huh...wt hurt hurt..nt hurt u aso lar ...