Friday, May 1, 2009

i wan escape from TARC

i really beh tahan the design course in TARC, i keep tell my father i wan to switch my college after diploma!!!beside tat, i also keep telling my father how loaya TARC for design course...why i say so???

1st - photography, i asking my tutor how to using a DSLR camera..he asking me go read manual book of de camera ownself... == btw in tis college my photography tutor is my fav tutor...coz he teach the theory of photography very well...i can easily understand wat he toking compared to other tutor/ lecturer..hahaha!! i miss him much..wakakaka!!!

2nd - drawing , lecturer din even teach more details on drawing...if i din ask my boy teach me...i think i still in de same level in drawing a potrait...he potrait drawing can get A in TARC...bt in his college he jus can get B/C ...tis show de diff level in diff quality of college..

3rd - design, tis unit really waste my time much!! in design I really cant learn something tat very useful...jus point, line, shape...these all things...in the other hand, de teaching of design software aso nt tat good..they jus focus teaching de software tools depend on our assignment thing..out of assignment things they won teach much....and now, my illustator n photoshop stil laoya loaya...i hope i can improve my design software skill better in net...

4th - exam.. i taking graphic design and need spend many time on study o memorize som useless note...jus like tamadun islam, hubungan etnik, drama, mass com, IT and more...tis really waste my time...i rather spend more time in drawing o designing !! exam aso question us alot of theory...nt much in drawing..draw aso draw stupid things....TARC design more focus in exam bt nt coursework == i told my sis, my B.m lanjutan get A and Eng for communication get B..she shock..coz she feel tat very easy to get A / B in TARc..even her BF is pro in Eng aso get B in Eng...and i m noob in eng aso can get B in TARC ==

TARC is cheap bt it aso ll destroy my future in design...i feel tat i had learn NTHG in tis college...so i planing to switch college...i hope my father approve...hope he din argue much wif me bcoz of de course fee....other course i dunno lar.....mayb TARC is good for accounting..bt i aso cant imagine accounting student stil need study those useless unit like tamadun islam and asia...hubungan etnik..and many lar...一份钱一分货ma....abit regret y i come to TARC...

i m stil searching a nice, affordable and high quality college n university for design course~

p/S tis is my own opinion...i nt destroying de image of TARC...

4 comments:

zZz star said...

haha...
no really very gd in accounting oso...
so u planning wanna switch to which college?
i mayb wanna switch also afetr diploma...

shuping said...

hahaha..u aso wan switch ar..me mayb wan switch to KBU o... there de design better tat here...u switch to sunway???

~香香~ said...

last time told u b4 jor mah..
tarc geh design not good geh..
my friend also behtahan then switch to the one d..
haha..u dun wan listen wat muimui say..
pandan muka..
heng~

shuping said...

swt...aiyo....haiz....
tat time din think much ma..sumore tat time father dun let me study design de..coz very expansive.so go TARC study 1st lor~ hehe!!