Thursday, May 7, 2009

tired...

i had been slpless d nite b4,mayb i get late to wake up on tat day gua~
tat time huaidan is fully in my brain...so looking at the msg tat he sent me.... =)
i had slpt on 8am n need to wake up on 1030am...jus slp for 1 n half hrs...
dam tired when wake up...my eyes totally cant open...
din feel wan to wake up...bt need to wake up aso...
coz need go bak KL to check out my hostel room...


i noe i m late ed coz wake up late...so i rushing to KL n took jor quite many times taxi...
coz lazy to wait on tat time...><
tot can fix all my hostel stuff b4 1pm...who noe i reach there ngam ngam 1pm
sumore is their lunch time...!!! == so need to wait them finsih their lunch 1st...
fortunately , yuan was not angry... =)
waiting tat time...meet shirui...so chit chat abit wif her...
n took som photo wif her..since so ngam met dao her at there...



after their lunch time end....i quickly done all my check out stuff ..
giv wat i need to giv...n take wat i need to take....
while waitng saw one super pretty TB...secretly watched her several times ^^ hehe!!
after tat went to metro...coz wanna go to my new room...who noe all housemate nt at home..
i dun hv de key yet...so cant enter...
so go find my yuan 1st....coz promised to meet up wif him too...


he was hardworking wif his assignment ther...doing adobe after effect n maya ....
pro..pro...=) coz i langsung dunno all tis software...
c he press here n there aso make me blur...after he explain...at least now wat he doing lar..
look so dam complex n hard...><>
accompany him there.. try dunwan disturd him do assignment....
scare later he blur too..kekex...jiayou jiayou o...!!
btw i din feel any tired....when he by my side ^^
go my metro house together since my housemate there ed..
n i got my house key on tat day...^^

v go hand in hand to hav our dinner ><
i aso dunno y...i luv d feel when u holiding my hand.....kekexxx...


goodbye at LRT there...reach home ed 1030pm....
dam super tired while in LRT n kTM...keep felt wanna to slp...


bt it is worth to meet u...

10 comments:

Mervin said...

Haha~~~
Why u love huaidan de???

shuping said...

swt...aiyo...huaidan nt should be huai all tat time ma.....hehe!!hehe...huaidan sometime cute wat ^^

said...

Wah... Shi Rui so fast come back jor ar?
You tired, then must get enough sleep lor. Take care~ ^^

shuping said...

no la..she went bak JB...
hhahaha!! i ll get nuff rest d

Anonymous said...

wakaka~~so hapi nia...n so so so xin fu worrr...hehe...

shuping said...

yeala...xin ku dao beh tahan....

i'm not ccl said...

yuan~~~
yuan~~~~
yuan~~~
yuan~~~


=D

shuping said...

=.=....
u gila d...
tuuupiii ccl`

Anonymous said...

xin fu o xin ku o?

shuping said...

xin ku lar ..wahahaha