Saturday, August 1, 2009

presentation ><

i did my presentation for [ENG FOR MASS COMMUNICAtION] tis week...
i noe it is last min preparation, last min works....all last min!!!
tat y tutor FAILed our presentation and gona REDO due to d content v toking about r nt interesting at all!!!
our topic is discuss about how blog effect our society and bla bla bla,
wat v can add in to make our topic more interesting??? i dunno..=( stil trying hard finding info form net..
i hope group member can help to solve tis problem too



for advertising presentation , overall stil blh tahan...
and wat i present was nt more tat 3 MIN....and other members is presented much more tat me...
OMG....hope i won get a very very very low mark lar...


tis is our group photo tat i edited...
look funny ??? hahaha!!!
when our group shown on the pic and the TV ADV tat i edit by adobe after effect in our slide ..all of my classmate r laughing include my tutor and me!...
the TV ADS really look super FUNNY wif the effect...
i was use up a lot of time to doing de TV ADs..coz adobe after effect is very LAG!!!
bt it is worth..coz i learn how to use adobe after effect by doing tis TV ADs...






our group r selling d new brand of sandwich set...
tis is d sandwiches tat one of my group member made...
and i trying to capture a nice photo from the product..
keep tryin diff view...using diff light..and bla bla bla..
at the result ..i not really satisfied wat i capture..
coz i m tak biasa using my fren DSLR camera..
wanna manual focus manatau tak ada manual focus len...=(
so end up result like tat...


and tis is the packaging design for d sanwiches...
i jus folo member order to do d illustration things and i add some design in...
not a very good design of packaging...

STILL NEED TO IMPROVE A LOT IN FUTURE!!!

2 comments:

said...

Overall your group presentation that day is quite good and better if compare with Yan Wei's group...
That's why I always expect something amaze me from your gang...
Keep on going and I will always support you... ^^ Ganbate~

shuping said...

swt...quite good ??? i think ok oli...swt...my gang nt always gt something amaze d..if not eng aso no fail lar..!!!