Saturday, August 22, 2009

wuhuuu

went to TBR to print my work....and tis is how lousy TBR pinting shop ...
d colour is suck!!! totally nt same as wat i c on screen......summore got a lot of mistake...
waste my rm4.20 =( ....

i reprint my work at D'verve...PRo printing shop...

bt stil gt problem wif my work....
bt d colour is super nicer compare wit d 1st one...
and d colour is same as wat i done for my work too!!



work nt prefect..how??
i reprint again ..since d ppl there suggest me save in another file to print...
its work!!bt waste another rm4.2 again =(


and tis is my final work!!!!
price almost d same wif d TBR printing shop...bt d quality is very big diff~~~
nxt time i ll not print my colour A3 work there !!!!
1st
2nd
2day finally done all d drawing assignment....
slp for 2 hrs ++ oli, even i done de 1st one very early...
because i stuck at d 2nd one....thinkin d idea used much of my time....=(

i lost my technical pen's cap....=(
dunno when i lost it;
dunno where i lost it;
dunno how i lost it.......
rm24 for one technical pen...bt i din take care it nicely...!!! =(
now gona use liquid pen's cap to cover it...
hahaha!!! tis is how tired v r..after done all d assignment....
and now gona work hard for final exam =(
oli 2 subject v gona sit for exam...eng for mass comm and advertising.....
since after spm i didnt touch about writing a essay.. and now i had no idea to write de essay....causes and effects ; argumentative essay; analysis data...Oh...no.... ><"""


No comments: