Monday, January 23, 2012

CNY 2012

Is Chinese New Year now! Gong xi fa cai to everyone :)

Luckily i still able to buy new shirt in very last min ~! *Before that, really do not have any CNY mood.* Beside shirt, i bought some facial product too. Natural republic which is a brand of Korea endorsement by Jang Kuen Suk now. *Ya, bcoz of JKS so i buy*

Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 80% Cleansing Gel Foam and The whiter Fermentation Whitening Emulsion.

Support natural republic support JKS?

After i bought this, i checked on FB. Actually consumer can get a mini JKS stand for any purchase above rm100. Why i didn't get any :( so sad... *Maybe i m too late or maybe they din give me*

Start from now please take care ur face lar, Sp!

Thought wanna make my hair curl, who know stylist asked me to wait longer 1st. So end up my hair still straight. *Tell u something, the Wenawave stylist who talk with me is very handsome...OPS!*

So i bought a hair curl iron and try to curl myself :) Erm..feel quite difficult for me to curl my hair especially at the back :X....Any tips?

No comments: