Sunday, January 8, 2012

hardtime.

Due to MI Phase 2 going to submit soon..so b4 that, 2 Days I only get to sleep 3 hours+ . Tired? Not really~ Because i still energetic at certain hours :P Especially Midnight but not in noon XD ~

Tried to put lighting in the booth but failed to do it. :/ ish ~!
Ops. Sfui gonna stay overnight in hostel again for the phase 2 assignment. Haha! 2 of us....stayed in hostel tv room...and using 4 laptops ~ why 4 laptops? ...Because rendering is slow!! Dam pek cek ...3min ++ oli 1 picture...and we need to render 1500 pictures!

Thought 2 laptops can finish render on time...but i am wrong~ We cant finish on time :< and i started to nervous..*hand shaking after sfui wake me up* Thank god! received a called from matt. He said Lecturer postpone the submission! We were like ....YES! and started to pack our working stuff :)

ops. I fall asleep on the tv room dirty sofa.

I saw some of my fren's work, their work are nicer and i feel my one suck
and i dunno how to improve :S
Stress :/

No comments: