Thursday, January 19, 2012

Internship Interview

My 1st interview for internship programme at IPS MMU.


Only Matt and me there. On that day, i requested to interview 1st, because i wanna try my luck again on lucky draw at career fair. You know....I almost get free Ipod Shuffle on 1pm lucky draw! I was so excited when they called my name~~!Ya...Is my name!!! Who know....the ticket is not with me..so at the end i cant get the lucky draw Ipod shuffle! :( *Soo saddd...*

Okay, back to the interview stories. Ya, not a very formal interview session. They are quite friendly and we just chat like normal inside the meeting room. Answer what ever they asked and ask whatever i want to know. Since they are doing advertising & promotion so they want to see more on my poster and website design but i unable to show them because the portfolio i did for them is not the complete one. :X *Too-rush*

She: " Willing to learn?"
Me: " Ya!"
She: "Fast learner."
Me: " SURE!"
*Haha....very confident*

Applied 4 companies in jobstreet but only one is replying me. BHC, which nearby my house and i only walk for 15+min to reach there! Sooooo nearrr.... So on Wednesday, I was purposely went back to SA and just went for interview..after interview went back home eat a dinner and then back to cyber again for skating. *what a busy day*

[My mum was like...why you here! XD]

Erm. At 1st i entered the company...I was like Oh no....this is not i want...i dunwan do something like tis leh..At that moment i felt regret to come here. But after interview...actually my working place is at 2nd floor..G-floor was purple box which is manufacturer of premium gifts, importer and supplier of corporate gifts and other promotional gift items but not design.

The people there are friendly too...therefore they talked more than me in the interview session. Feeling good when they seen like very like my portfolio..hohoho!

Hobby : digital painting :)

Feel curious on what i goin to do when i intern there. "Scare I go wrong direction; Scare i cant learn anything; scare what they design is not the one i want do." So.....i requested to see their portfolio too...and the chief designer explained and presented to me.*Im just like a boss* hahahah~ *Get attraction on their creativity ideas and one of the packaging design :)

Back to home told all my family about this and their respond were like faster confirm them la no need go other interview lar...Not so easy to find a working place so near your house la.....taking bus to work is suffer lar....can save $ larr....no need wake up so early larr... (ops, good also hor)

So.......friday. I confirmed with the chief designer. Another reason i joined BCH is they said they will focus training me and guide me and will not let me to do other tat design stuff! I hope they won't break their promise. How about allowance? Is based on performance and only get paid after done the internship :X

somehow i Jealous.
my friends :)

Designer no need wear formal :D

No comments: