Saturday, January 21, 2012

theviralfactor

JayChou is coming to Msia to promote the movie of Viral-Factor :)

There was a competition in Facebook. The top 5 get the most like have the chance to meet Jaychou in closed place and maybe in close distance too. I joined but i failed to win :(

收悉的反而不帮;不收悉的反而很乐意
我看透了.下次历史请重演.


Day before the event, i was thinking that I got time to go? My assignment phase 3 haven start, 3D still rendering..... and some of my friend's word make me worry too. Trying to ask my friend to borrow his laptop for doing my phase 3 but too bad his extra laptop not functioning. :( That time my mind is telling me: " your laptop is rendering and you got no laptop to do work, why don't just go!" So at the end i decided to go and i told my Jay kaki, Ben .

Ya! No regret went for this event...because when i back to my hostel room. The 3D still haven finish render. My decision is right!


Photos of the event-:

Went there from Cyber around 3pm and reached there around 5pm. That time still not much people but after 6pm....many people were surrounding the stage even 1st/2nd/3rd floor.






Reach hostel room at 12am.
Luckily still able to take RapidKL on time :)

Is happy and worth even i tired :)

No comments: