Saturday, January 21, 2012

MID4-done

Finally...finally done this stupid stress assignment!
but bad news is My MI maybe cant get an "A-"...*quite-sad*

Been very tough to complete this assignment. Every night are my sleepless night.
Laptop lagging and slow down my 3D modelling speed :(...Rendering to see result is wasting my time too. But no choice I need to complete it nice even i give up i still need not to submit a rubbish work out. *this is what i set for my assignment attitude*

Since my laptop will lag, so i will closed all my msn, firefox and leave my laptop there. Luckily i still got the TM net free mini notebook. If not i really dunno what to do when my laptop rendering. Too bad, i hate using that mini notebook....so i only use it for msn chat :)

Didn't feel like wanna waste a single minute time to render. So when i back home from cyber, i didn't closed my laptop and let it rendered in public until it battery finished and when i back cyber from home too :)

Almost 4 days i didn't let my laptop a rest. :( It was very HOT !!
Thank you, my laptop..you are strong :D

This is how the progress of doing my 3D booth. Trying hard to do it and make it perfect. Keep on giving myself stress until i cried in the silent nitess. This is the very 1st time i felt the stress! But then, no stress no improve. XD Is happy when i heard lecturer said my booth is nice, just lack of content :)

Yup, luckily I done 3D, video, top view, side view, front view, best angle, artist impression and A1 board on time :) Yes, I can do it!.........



Video of 360 and walk through

Felt helpless when i cant even start my individual work when 3D is rendering. It really waste my time. Really thank for my friend who trying to borrow their laptop ~ You know who you are :)

So i started to do it once the 3D done rendering. Planed not to sleep on that nite but i failed to do it. I fall asleep for 3 hours :( Tot wake up early to start my work again...but cant...only can continue after i done the group work. But i tell myself... I can done it :) Sometime we really need to think it positively ~ Cheer~!

18/1 : 2am felt like 6am...it was tired. I shock when i saw the time.

Here are one part of my individual part (print ads for hand hygiene) - :



Target audience : primary school
Concept : Angry Bird

Keep on trying something interesting and which can easily understand by children. So i come out the concept of this famous game : Angry Bird and I LIKE IT :)

Look forward for FYP :D
I wanna get an A !



your message really cheer me a lot :)
Thank you, my friend who make me smile ~

Didnt work much on soundD. I was tired on 3D. : ( So sry~


2 comments:

bing said...

I like the video of 360 and walk through. It's not an easy work and be proud of it... ^^

shuping said...

:) haha thank you ~